Iberville Alternative Positive Program for Students
New Students Orientation: Every Tuesday & Thursday at 10:00 A.M.
To Parents/Guardians of Students Assigned to Discipline Center:
- You and your child must register and attend Orientation. Please plan to be here for 30-60 minutes.
- According to the Iberville Parish School Board Parent/Student handbook, “Students arriving to school after the school day has begun must report to the office with a parent or guardian.” “Students may be checked out by a parent or guardian no later than 30 minutes prior to dismissal.”
- You must make sure your child follows the rules of I.A.P.P.S.
- You must make sure I.A.P.P.S. has the most recent contact information in the event we need to reach you for any reason.
- Students should wear a navy polo shirt and khaki pants.
- Book bags and electronic devices of any kind are not allowed. I.A.P.P.S. will provide students with all materials needed.